Friday, April 1, 2011

Shopping Trip!

On Thursday me and my friend katelyn thought it would be a good idea to go blow some hard earned money.... Well what we forgot is that its inbetween seasons and all selections are pretty slim picken's.
I can't wait for summer and spring to be able to wear Shorts and dresses :)
Whats your favorite thing to wear during the spring/summer?

Below are my purchases from thursday!
 I love this top. Could be dressed up or just casual. Looks amazing with fun jewerly :)
 How perfect is this ring for summer?
 Capri's are one of my favorite things to wear, these were a little more then i wanted to spend especially since they had holes in them ;)
 Right when i saw this i KNEW it had to be mine :) But one it got it home i realized that its all stuck together so i have to go return it this week :( Not to happy. Hopefully they have more in stock. Makes a great swim suit cover up or fun dress with a light sweater.
One of Danny's best friends got married in Vegas awhile ago and they have their reception coming up. I thought this dress would be fun! I was thinking red shoes? What do you think? Have any suggestions for Shoes and assesories?



 Tried a great new recipe tonight look for the upcoming post with pictures and recipe. Danny was very excited to try :)


Until Next Time,
XOXO
JA

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with that one-shoulder top. Its fabulous!

    I love the dress as well and its so perfect for a wedding! I like the idea of playing up the red in the shoes and accessories! Too cute!

    xoxo, elizabeth

    Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete