Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What i'm LOVING Wednesday!

Linking up with Jamie againg for WILW! :)
Ohhh boy there is WAY tooo many thing I am loving this wonderful wednesday but i'll just list a few :)

I'm Loving: THAT ITS WEDNESDAY that means only one more day of work and then it's the weekend! One of the things i like about my job is i only work 4 days but get paid for 5 and i get every thursday off :) its sooo nice!


I'm Loving: The wonderful weather, its actually starting to feel like spring here in iowa!


I'm Loving: My New Steven Madden Red heels that i found to go with my dress for the wedding outfit is almost complete Anyone have any ideas on Jewerly?

I'm Loving: That this month is filled with so many activities, Love spending time with friends and family! Weddings and Lots of Birthdays! Later this month one of my bestfriends from High school is finally turning 21 can't wait to get together with the girls :)
 
I'm Loving: That the orginal Teen Mom girls are coming back for a 3rd Season! hahah i love that show!
I'm Loving: Last but not least my wonderful boyfriend. Can't wait for a whole weekend to ourselves at the zoo :)


Until Next time
XOXO
~JA


5 comments:

  1. I love the spring weather too! So glad its finally here! Love the shoes - they're perfect for your dress. Enjoy your weekend with your boyfriend! :)

    xoxo, elizabeth

    Find my WILW here: Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found you through the link up! :)

    I think that dress and red shoes are PERFECT together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the shoes & dress! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh jaime...I love this post!!
    do gold jewelry or a skinny pink belt around the waist band of the dress!

    Have sooo much fun at the zoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along!

    I LOVE your new dress...very cute!

    ReplyDelete