Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PROBLEM!!

Okay, so i'm getting my hair colored on Thursday and i have a terrible problem! I used to be blonde... hard to imagine huh? but now i'm back to my natural color with just a FEWWW carmel colored highlites....I LOVE my hair blonde but now that i don't work at the salon anymore its just way to much of an upkeepI do like my hair both ways.... but anyways whats does everyone think?




2 Totally different looks... ahhhh sooo hard! haha I think having lighter hair would be fun for summer!! 


XOXO
~JA

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm. It's hard because you look great in both..But I'd have to say the blonde would look AWESOME for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both, but I definitely think lighter would be the way to go for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair both ways! The blonde would be very summery! I've never colored my hair so I can't give an opinion as far as upkeep and expense but I definitely thing you look great both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. goooo blonde!!!
    I finally went lighter and I love it...and I loved when you had blonde hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the blonde on you, especially for the warmer season! But I understand about the upkeep -- that's why I don't highlight anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jamie. So happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete