Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't worry i'm still alive

I was sooo excited to come home from work today and check out everyones blogs from the weekend, i am def addicted to blogging i was all mad because i didn't even get to blog ONCE this weekend so i'm going to make this one EXTRA LONG :)

Ooooo man oooo man what i wonderful weekend i had spending time with danny. We had an awesome time at the Zoo, it was the PERFECT day 83 degrees and breezy, I was uber excited to be able to wear capris a tank AND sandles all at once. It hasn't really been THAT nice here in iowa to be able to wear that yet!

We left right after work on friday and ooo boy... after working for 9 hours and then being in a car for another 4 its kinda rough, we were super bored on the way down and thankfully XM radio saved us we found a couple comedy channels and laughed our entire way to Nebraska :)
HAHA no he doesn't have a pink turtle airfreshner in his car, we took my car because it gets AWESOME gas mileage:)

We arrived at the hotel pretty late and went straight to bed, woke up and headed off to the zoo. Man the last time i was at the zoo i believe i was like 12 and its soooo much better when your a kid, not that it wasn't great but i just remember it being "like the coolest thing everrrr" HAHA didn't take a lot of pics but here is a few :)
 Sea otter, I was in love tooo cute i would have taken him home and snuggled up if i could have :)

 remember when I said I was super excited to see the Peguins? WHOOT WHOOT! they are AMAZING love them!


 We got really lazy when the day was coming to an end and decided to take the sky lift over the Zoo we went over these and many more animals but these dudes ARE HUGEEE
 The only picture we took all day, i'm Terrible at taking pictures haha!
 Pretty waterfall in the rainforest!
 Sea Lions remind me of mexico, while we were there we had our picture taken with them and they are all furry, its kinda odd.
 I Love monkeys almost as much as i love penguins

 Snow Leopard
 Lions, and Tigers and Bears OH MY! I was actually bumbed out.... they didn't even have a Lion

More Penguins... :)
 Above is a Cheetah below is my cat Gussy Boy.... Ya i feel like they are most def related ;)

We decided after the Zoo to drive only half way back and spend just a relaxing night and go out for dinner and drink, so about half way is Des Moines we got a nice room and walked over to a bar and got some amazing Onion rings, taco pizza and some drinks. Headed back to the hotel room so Danny could finish watching the NASCAR race.... boring..... haha

during the race he thought it was a good idea to do flips onto the bed until he felt sick, he also wanted the best action shot ever... (i believe i took over 10 of these) this was the best one... HAHA
He is such a gooff :)


What did you do over the weekend?Anything fun?  I hope everyone has an amazing week!


Until Next time
XOXO
~JA

PS Check back later this week for my new RECIPE Tab that i will be adding, i'm trying to make a new recipe once a week then post about it, if you have any fun easy GOOD recipes let me know! i'm always up for something new :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous trip and lots of fun!

    I awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award today on my blog - make sure to come pick it up!! :)

    Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun!

    I just found your blog today and now I am your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete