Monday, April 4, 2011

Boot Camp Class & other fun things :)

I haven't worked out since the day i graduated highschool (NO JOKE) So me and my sister decided that its time to get back into shape. My dad asked what time the class ends and said he'll meet us at the hospital because that's probably where we'll end up hahha! i'm going to try really hard to start running and working out on a daily basis after i've started this class and get myself back into shape. I feel awful that i've just let myself go :( So wish me luck for tommorow i'm going to need it HAHA i've heard its pretty intense!


I'm so excited for this weekend! Me and Danny are taking off friday after working and heading to the Omaha Zoo! sooo Excited! With Racing season upproching its hard for us to be able to do fun things on the weekends together so i thought a long weekend at the zoo would be perfect! We have been talking about going to this zoo since as long as we have been together, i think he is a little bit more excited to go than i am :) Last time i was there i was i believe like 12 so it will be fun to see all the different things they have now. I'm soooo excited to see the penguins, how cute are they? Just love them!
Hope Everyone is having a WONDERFUL Monday!

Until next time
XOXO
~JA

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! I sure hope we survive boot camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zoo! Its such a fun outing that brings back so many childhood memories!

    Good luck at bootcamp. I took some..ah...extensive time off my workout routine as well and am just now getting back into it and it is tough to get motivated again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh good luck at boot camp ladies!!! You will have so much fun...wish I could do it with you :)

    ReplyDelete