Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Acutally i lied in my title it wasn't really all the fun of a sunday :( BOOO
The weather hasn't changed here in Iowa it kinda stinks, I just wish it would warm up and stay nice so I can keep my sandles out :)
For all of you wondering No I didn't get to wear my dress i bought for the Wedding i was SUPER upset! it was just tooo cold out I ended up wearing a Dress with tights and a sweater which i'm glad because the reception hall was FREEEZING but we still had a good time! It rained pretty much all weekend i was bummed out for sure! But we still got in a little grilling action which made me a little bit happier :) I LOVE food off the grill


These are the Best things EVER they are Called Bratos I HATE brats but these are amazing! They are a port and tofu product they have a little kick to them i love them! they are so hard to find the only place we have been able to find them is at a local grocery store in town. 

this is a picture from my office window at work on friday .... RAIN Rain go away


My parents were out of town this weekend and we had a very sick cat in the house he was at the vet since tuesday and i was very happy to finally go pick him up on saturday before we left for the wedding i felt sooo bad leaving him but ohhhh well i guess... Poor guy!
Hes feeling much better now that hes home :)

I spent my day doing really nothing I cleaned the house and my very messy room before my parents came home and picked up the yard and swept off the sidewalk nothing too fun. I also just laid on the couch and watched the NASCAR race, i'm not big into racing but Danny has a friend that races and i always like to watch how he does, make it a little bit more fun when you actually know someone racing.

In my previous post I wasn't really sure what i should do with my hair but in the end i made a decision and i'm LOVING IT!
I decided to do something inbetween.....
 I took these photos in the car on the way to the wedding and guess what my camera died... forgot to charge it so i didn't get any photos at the wedding :(
Dark with lots of Blonde highlights.... I was very pleased with the turn out... but i did decide that i will so lighter for summer :) What do you guys think? Did i make the right decision? HAHA

Until Next time
XOXOX
~JA


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! Loving it:) and I love the hair for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete