Sunday, April 17, 2011

GTKY

Hello all! I hope everyone had a wonderful sunday! I'm linking up with MannLand5 for Getting to know you!
Everyone should link up and play along :)


1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?
* I really don't like Sea food at all but I tried Grilled Shrimp and I'm in LOVE! I could eat it all the time
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay?
*Yay.... I am for it if you NEED it, i'm not really into the nose job, botox ect stuff but I think if you truely need it get it :)
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?
* Warmer Weather and flowers blooming
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?
* Forever ago, I'd really love to go on one once it finally warms up tho!
5. what's your favorite app?
* hahah i'm always on the facebook app but I really like this app by allrecipes it helps me come up with things when i can't think of what to make for dinner.
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
*Well I still live with my parents, so its usually me or my mom.
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
* I think spinning class I would feel awkward doing zumba
8. how often do you go out to dinner?
* we used to go out atleast 3 times a week but since i've been trying to lose weight we hardly ever go out anymore.


XOXOX
~JA

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I looove grilled shrimp! :)
    and I'm addicted to my facebook app too! lol

    ReplyDelete