Thursday, April 7, 2011

busy BUsy BUSYYY day....

I love being able to have a day off during the week its SOOO nice! but today i'm super busy, so much to before we leave for the zoo. I have an unnormal amount of laundry to finish 1 load in the washer one load in the dryer and one load waiting to be put in the dryer. I'm sure half of the clothes i'm washing are clean, when i get ready for work in the morning if i don't like what i'm wearing i take it off and just throw it, i really need to get in the habit of just handing it back up :/. 

This isn't my room but its similar to what my looks like by thursday ;)

I have a million and one errands to run today but my car is @ the shop getting the oil changed, it was way over due ... lets not tell danny, he'd freak. ;) Sometimes i feel like going on trips are stressful and i'm only going to be gone for a weekend.
 After i get my car back i'm going to go spend a little bit of time with one of my best friends from high school,she is expecting a little girl in the middle of may, can't wait for her to get here :)
This is us last summer hanging out at the "beach"

Well have boot camp tonight, was soooo mad on tuesday, they told us it started at 6:00 but it really started at 5:30 we we're a little upset so after class me and my sister decided we'd go have some mexican food, ymmmmm. That was my last yummmmy meal until boot camp is over, i can't wait to see the result after it, #anxious!!!

Well i better get back to all my work

Until next time,
XOXO
~JA

No comments:

Post a Comment