Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WILW :)

I'm Linking up with Jamie again for another wonderful What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving: That today is my Friday! WHOOP WHOOP my bosses are attending a confrence in Georgia this weekend so I get a longer weekend. Sooo nice! I have many things that i NEED to do in these days so i'll be a busy gal!

I'm Loving: The new show "The Voice" it just started last night and i usually don't watch a lot of TV but I really wanted to watch this and i ended up really liking it. I'm not a Huge American Idol fan but i feel like this is much different.

I'm Loving: VERA BRADLEY! I have a bad obbesssion with her stuff! i have 2 almost 3 big boxes just full of her stuff, its pretty inexpensive and has sooo many fun colors! Check out PART of my collection! I'm loving her new summer colors and can't wait to buy a new piece :)

I have many more things including 2 big overnight bags like 20 more purses. after I found out about vera bradley i also got my mother and sister attached as well!

 I'm Loving: These new starbucks mugs. I purchased my First one when me and my sister took our road trip to Chicago and my second one my sister got for me while she was in DC , She also brought me home a Cupcake from DC cupcake.. :) yummmmmm. I also Love that Show on TLC! I just had a boring Vanilla with Vanilla frosting but she brought back Cherry Blossom and Cookies and Cream ones too.


I'm Loving: That the sun is TRYING to come out today! its been an crappy couple of weeks here in iowa and its supposed to keep on raining this weekend WAHHH no fun! Where are you sun, i miss you!!!


I'm Loving: My new project that I will be starting with my time off this week/weekend. Check back in a few days to see what it is :)

I'm Loving: My amazing easy new recipies i have found on peoples blogs :) Can't wait to try them out this weekend!

I'm Loving: All my new followers <3 !!!

I'm Loving: My wonderful boyfriend! I will def be missing him until Monday :) Racing season has officially began!!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!

Until Next time
XOXO
~JA

PS Check out my 101 in 1001 days Tab... and follow with my progress :)

6 comments:

  1. Great things you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny! You should be sharing all your recipes with us :) You must have a WONDERFUL sister! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! Stopped by from WILW! thanks for sharing what you're loving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you're gonna end up on Intervention for that Very Bradley addiction!! haha.. The stuff's so pretty though, I understand! :)

    I hope y'all get some sun soon! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing those Starbucks mugs at the airport lately! I really like them. I love some Vera Bradley as well. My favorite is the duffle - you can fit so much in there!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Vera Bradley! my dad doesn't understand how I can have so many different patterns

    ReplyDelete