Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had/is having a wonderful Easter! I had a great day just spent time with my sister and her husband and their four legged baby macy, Mom and dad and of course danny. We just just sat around and hung out and ate a wonderful meal! Ham sweeet potatoes and much more along with strawberry rubarb pie :) yummmm thanks mommmy!
We also had to move a bed inside... We live in a older home and beds that are bigger then a full do NOT go up our stairs so we had to take my parents big window out and push the bed up a ladder to the roof and take the bed in that way! Makes it alot harder then it should be... Oh well i'm just excited to be getting a bigger bed now :) HAHA

What did everyone do for easter?

As you can see I have finally figured out how to get new tab pages (with a little help from my sister) So keep checking back for when they are all set to Go I have my recipe tab that i will be adding all my new recipes that i have been trying and then my 101 in 1001 days tab as well, keep up with me to see how well i am doing at it!

Not much to blog about... Oh it was actually nice out today in Iowa YIPPPIE! still had on Jeans and a light sweater but the sun is finally shinning! OH SO EXCITED!

Until Next Time
XOXOXO
~JA

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time with your family!!

    So cool about the tabs too, I finally learned how to add those pages too! :p

    ReplyDelete