Tuesday, April 12, 2011

*Sylish Blogger Award*

Today I recieved the "Stylish Blogger Award" from Life With Elizabeth and I LOVE it Thanks a million :) FUN FACT Elizabeth was one of the first blogs I started following when i became a blogger.
I am actually pretty new to the whole blogging world but I am starting to love it, Thank to my Sister Life With The Adams  for getting me hooked!

Link back and thank the person who gave it to you
 Share 7 things about yourself
Award 5 stylish blogs you read
Contact them and tell them about their award

Well my 5 Blogs i awarded are.... DRUM ROLL...


Kassey @ RICH
Melissa @ Life With The Adams
Amanda @ Just an Average Girl
Jessica @ You Are My Color
Emily @ Living in the Life of E


Well as you can all probably tell my favorite color is PINK, i mean really what girl's favorite color isn't pink? HAHA i actually used to HATE pink, but i've really grown into it. Can you tell hahah!

Something that i've been wanting for a lonnnnggg time is a puppy, i ask for one every holiday actually everday in general. I know that they can be alot of work but i just wish i had a snuggler at night for every hour hahah, gussy is an outdoor cat and sheds like crazy, we don't do much snuggling.

 I would LOVE either a Yorkie (Left) or a Corkie(Right) WHAAA


I am a Jr in college and i am majoring in Public Relations. I am finishing up my 2 year AS degree at a community college this summer and will be attending a 4 year university in the fall hoping to get into the Advance program Wish me luck!. I thought it was ok to goof off for a year and kind of fell behind in school so i've been playing catch up. I only go to school part time as a work a full time job.

Something really strange about me is that I really don't like Milk but if or when i do drink it i will only drink it if there is ICE in it HAHA Everyone makes fun of me. :) Do you do any weird things with your food?


I am a reality tv junkie, I love all those stupid shows, The real world, teen mom, blah blah you know I also am OBSESSED with the show Pretty Little Liars, i started watching it back at the chicago airport after new years when our flight got delayed and i was hooked after the first episoide.

Letss seeee... what else oooo ya i'm a terrible speller, its seriously terrible and i hate it, so if you happen to see things spelled wrong, ya just remember i'm terrible at it, i have gotten better but its not great! HHAHA

Hope Everyone is having a WONDERFUL Tuesday! I'm working hard at work!! HAHA

Until Next time
XOXO
~JA

PS Today is my mom's 55th birthday HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!! Love you mom!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're excited about the award! I think you do a great job and enjoy reading your blog!

    Those puppies are precious! Love the corkie especially - so cute! They are a lot of work but definitely worth it. I love Pretty Little Liars too - you should read the books. They're even better than the show and there are enough differences that neither will spoil the plot too much for the other. Happy birthday to your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Thank you for the award!! You're so sweet and I really appreciate the shout out. I love reading your blog!

    and I LOVE milk with ice!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :)

    I'm also a reality TV junkie! can't seem to get enough of all the trash lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award LOVE YOU!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, that corkie is ADORABLE! I need her immediately!

    ReplyDelete