Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting to know you!

I love finding all these fun little Linking up things they are great! I came across Getting to know you can't wait to keep up on this!



1. do you weigh yourself?
    * ehhh no i hate being weighed, i am starting a bootcamp workout class on tuesday so i figured i should weigh myself to see how much weight this class helps me lose :)
2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
   * hmmm not sure on this one, while i was over in Denmark i tried this weird salad thing omgsh it was awful and to make things worse i had a TERRIBLE taste in my mouth for the rest of the day!
3. snail mail or email?
  * I LOVE snail mail, checking the mail is seriously my favorite part of the day (well when i'm actually home )
4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
   * my boyfriend always make fun of me about this but i really fear guns i just feel so unsafe around them,i know as long as your careful but with my luck something bad would happen.
5. do you play an instrument?
   *When i was in middle school i played the flute in band. I was seriously terrible band wasn't my thing.
6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
   *I think bitten by a snake just because the chances of surviving are alot higher :)
7. do you ever go braless in public?
    * no i always wear a bra... haha i just feel naked without one on.
8. today i am thankful for........................?
  * Today i am thankful for so much. Thankful for my wonderful family and boyfriend. And thankful for all the wonderful Opportunities i have been given lately.

1 comment:

  1. I love snail mail! It's always such a nice surprise :)

    ReplyDelete