Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW

Hey all! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday :) I'm Linking up with Jamie for another What I'm Loving Wednesday! Wednesdays are my fav because that means only one more day of work until the weekend... well for me atleast ;)




I'm Loving: This awesome Lemonade its PERFECT! Kinda tastes like a fresh squeezed one, its also really good to add some Gold Peeks Sweet Tea to it... What a perfect match for summer :)

I'm Loving: Blueberry Bagles with strawberry cream cheese. I used to HATE cream cheese but now i'm really into it on my bagles and crackers and such. Makes the perfect snack :)

I'm Loving: My bed! HAHA today I DIDN'T want to get out of bed! I could just lay in it alll day :)

I'm Loving: Life... so things may not be going perfect but i've finally got things going, Getting ready to finish up school and move on to more school, getting lots of bills paid off and spending wonderful time with my amazing family. I couldn't ask for anything better right now!

I'm Loving: Despicable Me How cute is this movie? it was on sale last weekend at Target and i've heard great things about it and since I LOVE kids movies i thought what the heck and I LOVED IT! too cute!


I'm Loving: The song "This" by Darius Rucker.... It really is a song that hits me .... Check out the Lyrics... "Every stoplight i didnt make Every chance i did or I didn't take All the nights i went too far All the girls Boys that broke my heart All the doors that I had to close All the things i knew but I didnt know Thank God for all I missed Cause it led me here to This"


I'm Loving: My amazing boyfriend... i'm super sad that racing season has started that means no more weekend together until october :( but I know this is something he loves to do so i just deal with it :)


Have a wonderful day :)
Until Next time
XOXOXO
~JA

PS i'm loving all my new followers... can't wait for more :)

6 comments:

  1. Yummm.. I love lemonade+sweet tea {Arnold Palmers!!} and I really love me some bagels :p

    I hope you have a great Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Darius Rucker song! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Darius Rucker! I'm a big country fan! Mm.. blueberry bagel sounds delicious!

    Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a great day!

    A Little Bit of This & That
    Giveaway for a Great Cause

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Darius Rucker, and I am definitely in the mood for some lemonade now!

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love that lemonade!!!!

    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great things you're loving today - Im definitely going to have to try that lemonade. I love fresh squeezed and have such a hard time finding a bottled lemonade that I like. Bagels are my favorite breakfast food - I love that I can take them with me to eat in the car at stop lights and once I get to work. :)

    ReplyDelete