Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!

I have decided to Link up again with Jamie and do WILW!! so excited for my first WILW

 I have alot of things to love and be happy for but here is just a few :)

I'm Loving: My New phone, my blackberry recently just decided it loved to shut off so i got the samsung mesmerized and i LOVE it! and i love it even more now that i know i can blog from it :)


I'm Loving: My Tiffany bracelet my boyfriend just got me. He took me out to dinner one night and surprised me with this. I was shocked, although i did know something was coming hahha but i love it and i wear it every single day!! :)

I'm Loving: My weekend roadtrip with my sister. This weekend i will be traveling the 4 hours to visit my brother, sister-in-law and niece in Chicago. I love spending time with my sister and
Especially when we get to go shopping! hopefully we'll be doing lots of fun things even tho its supposed to be crappy weather :(


I'm Loving: Zappos.com. This is my favorite website right now. You can get anything you need or want and they usually have amazing awesome deals always free shipping both ways! The last 3 times i have ordered they upgraded my shipping to overnight its amazing!

I'm Loving: Last but not least my amazing family and boyfriend. I could not be the person i am today without any of these people in my life. they mean the world to me.

Until Next time
XOXO
~JA

3 comments:

  1. Your bf did a good job! Have an awesome time in Chicago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things that you are loving today!!! I love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete