Saturday, March 19, 2011

First Blog Post EVER :)

Well i hope my sister is happy i finally got around to setting this blog thing up. My sister loves blogging and kept getting on me that i needed to start one..... so here we are getting things started.

I have to say i have spring fever sooo bad, all i want to do is wear capris and sandles but its just not that warm out yet, but i guess thats what you get for living in iowa. My boyfriend Danny is gone to the NASCAR race at Bristol so it's been a girls weekend! Whoot whoot loving spending time with old friends and catching up nothing is better!!!

So i guess we'll just have to see how this whole blogging goes... hopefully i can stay on top of it :)

Until next time
XOXO
~JA

1 comment:

  1. You should do the 101 things in 1001 days! That way we can follow eachothers progress :)

    ReplyDelete