Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What i'm loving wednesday

Hey ya'll hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday :) I'm Linking up with Jamie again over at This kind of Love for another What I'm Loving Wednesday. Can't wait to see what else everyone is loving.

I'm Loving: This book. The G-Free Diet. Its has soooo much helpful information. I can't even put it down. I'm also loving this gluten free shopping guide... really helps out!


I'm Loving: That i get a 3 day weekend YES then only have to work another 2 days then another 4 day weekend! Yes I can't wait to just sit back and relax! And visit my brother :) WHOOT WHOOT!

I'm Loving: My wonderful family from Florida! Spending time while they were here was wonderful they are amazing people! Love and Miss them Dearly!

I'm Loving: This little Cutie... How funny is she? LOVE HER!



And this cutie as well... she is tooo adorable!




I'm Loving: My Mommy... she is amazing and has been sooo helpful this past month with everything thats been going on she gives the best advice i couldn't ask for a better mom! LOVE YOU!! :)

I'm Loving: that its almost summer can't wait to be laying out @ the beach :)

What are you loving this wednesday? Go over and Link up

XOXOXO
~JA


6 comments:

  1. I love spending time with family! Glad you get some time off here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a pretty awesome family and your Mom is AMAZING ;) Your sister is pretty awesome too, i thought she gave good advice as well..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for a trip to the beach either!! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of your three and four day weekends! Looks like you found some super helpful books!

    xoxo, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete