Sunday, May 22, 2011

G-Free diet

As I had posted in my blog a few days ago I have recently found out that i have a gluten allergy.. BOO NO fun! So today my mom and I took a road trip to a Co op grocery store that's about 40 mins away to see what we could find that was gluten free. And although we did find somethings we found out that our local grocery store. But at least i got some things to try. Check out what i found.




Also we ran over to Barnes and Nobel real fast and Mom had heard about this book and I started reading through it and thought it would be perfect to get me on the right start with everything.Plus I just Love Elizabeth so i knew this would be a great book!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Weekend!

Until Next time!
XOXOX
JA

2 comments:

  1. My father was diagnosed with Celiac disease a few years ago, and therefore can have no gluten. Once you get used to the lifestyle it will be much easier and it seems like you're jumping right in! A lot of restaurants have separate menus so they can accommodate your needs. So hopefully once you're into it it'll turn into habit soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog... Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you! I have heard a lot about it.... I got on the scale this morning and saw a number that was the largest I have ever seen!! More is usually better, but not on the scale! :)

    Enjoying reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete