Thursday, May 19, 2011

MIA!!

Hello blogger friends, i'm sure most of you thought that i fell off the face of the earth, NO WORRIES i didn't i'm still here. I've been SUPER busy lately i'll be updating everyone on my fantastic couple of weeks in awhile but for now i just wanted to let everyone know that i am still alive and doing well :) I hope everyone is also doing well.
We've been having some amazing weather here in Iowa so I couldn't be happier hopefully no more rain for awhile now :)

I did want to share something with everyone tho... awhile ago I said i had got some blood drawn to see if I am allergic to any food and to see if that is why i have been always having all these stomach aches/pains. Well guesssssss what?!?! I am i have LOTS of allergies and its going to be NO fun!!! I have a wheat/gluten allergy peanut and cheese and potatoes... Now let me tell you its awful your probably wondering... "Well what the heck can you eat?" Ya i don't have an answer for you so maybe some of you can help me. Does anyone know of anyone that also has a gluten problem or know of any good recipes? I'm up for anything and good advice all i can tell you know if that i'm STARVING! hahha GRRRR!!!! My life has def just took a HUGE turn down a completely different path..

Well I promise i'll blog about my wonderful week as soon as I get a little bit of time

Until next time
XOXOXO
~JA

No comments:

Post a Comment