Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WILW

Hey blogger friends J HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Man the weather is beautiful here .. (For once ) so glad that we are finally getting some nice weather!
Linking up with Jamie again over at This Kind Of Love for another WILW
What are you loving?
There are SOOO many things that I am loving on this Wednesday J Oh boy oh boy!

First I’m Loving: That I Have lost 9lbs Since I have started my bootcamp class YIPPIE! I know that isn’t much but it’s a start to really get me motivated… So happy!


I’m Loving: That the month of May is filled with lots of fun things! I will have family in town every week! My brother, his wife and the cutest girl ever will be here next week. My aunt and her family from Florida will be here the following week and them my family from Arizona will also be up toward the end of the month J I get really excited when I get to see all these people especially my aunt I haven’t seen her or her family since I was a JR in highschool so about 4 years its been WOW!!
Don't you just love this cute little face :)

I’m Loving: Peach-O’s these things are addicting! I’m eating some right now and its only 9 am… gezzz there goes my 9lbs haha

I’m Loving: That the new lady @ work finally starts on Monday. Now I won’t have to work long days and hours by myself!
I’m Loving: That my best friend is going to be a mommy any day now AHHH!! Soo excited to meet the little peanut! She is having a girl! J

I’m Loving: That Danny is home this weekend! No races! WHOOOO The weekends are really the only time we see each other so I enjoy when he is home!
I’m Loving: My boot camp class… at first I didn’t like it but now I really enjoy going to it. A good way to blow off steam after work J

What I’m NOT loving: That I’ve been so busy I haven’t really had a chance to blog L SORRRY!
Can’t wait to see what everyone else is loving this Wednesday J
Until Next time
XOXOX
~JA

8 comments:

  1. I used to eat peachy-o's ALL THE TIME! You just gave me a craving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some awesome things that you're loving at the moment! Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn @Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great thing s to be loving today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on losing 9lbs, thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think 9 pounds is GREAT! Congrats! Happy Wednesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute blog!!!

    xoxo-Hannah @ A LOVELY MESS, your new follower!

    come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go on losing 9 pounds!!! I've been thinking about going to a bootcamp class.. I'm a little nervous because I'm not in the best shape... but what better way to get there?

    stopping by from WILW!
    www.kskspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete