Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WILW

Hey blogger friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday! I’m Linking up with Jamie again over at This Kind of Love for another WILW J Sooo thankful that its Wednesday!

I’m Loving: The Sunshine! Even tho Iowa decided to skip spring and go right into Summer I am actually loving the sunshine! Not the 90 degree weather tho!
I’m Loving: That I’m now up to a total weight loss of 12 LBS!!!! WHOOOOTTTT WHOOOOTT My pants are beginning to get a litttllleee bit loose hahah!

I’m Loving: That when I get home tonight this cute little face will be greeting me at the door J

I’m Loving: That my aunt from Florida will be here on FRIDAY! Can’t wait to spend time with everyone!
This was the last time I saw here.... I was a JR in highschool i believe 2007

I’m Loving: Panera’s chips J they are the best!

I’m Loving: Hostess Zingers with a glass of milk! Sometimes I just need that rich dessert and this is the perfect thing!

I’m Loving: That I will get my food sensitivity test results back on Friday! I have a really weak stomach and tend to get stomach pains a lot so I had this test done to see if maybe I’m allergic to certain types of food. I’m guessing that it will come back saying I have a gluten allergy.
I’m Loving: The new lady finally started at work… today is my last 12 hr day for awhile hopefully J FREEEEDOMM!!!

What are you loving this Wednesday? Go link up with Jamie and tell us!
Until Next time
XOXOXO
~JA

6 comments:

  1. Go you, losing 12 lbs! That's awesome!!

    Hope everything goes ok with your test results, keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on 12 lbs!!!!

    You are loving some amazing things today! Hope you have had a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awesome weight loss! It's a great feeling isn't it? :)

    And I agree about the Panera chips, they are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 12 lbs! That is awesome! Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I hopped on over here from your What I'm Loving link up :)

    Congrats on your weightloss! Doing good :)

    I too, am LOVING sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the sunshine too!

    Congrats on your weightloss!! That's fantastic and girl, you need to give me some pointers!

    xoxo, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete