Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shopping Spree :)

So I was feeling like I had NO summer/spring clothes so I decided to go on a little shopping spree while I had a few days off :) I haven't been shopping in awhile and usually every time I go I can never seem to find really anything that I love... But this time I found some GREAT items and most of them were on sale :) WHOOT WHOOT!!! Gotta love sale items. I did most of my shopping @ Target... I usually never find anything i like there but lately its been my place to shop

check out my new wardrobe


I really am not a "Shorts" person I have bigger legs so its hard to find ones that actually fit the waist and my legs but these are AMAZING I would call them like Maternity pants hahah but they are also super cute on! I spent a little bit more on them then i normally would but oh well....

I Love LOVE LOVEEE these Tanks from Target they are longer which I Love and they are super cheap and come in all fun colors :)

I just love this whole One strap stuff and I thought that this would be the perfect shirt for the 4th of July :)

These Shoes were a STEAL of a deal! I had to have them when I saw them and then when they rang up for $14 bucks i knew they were meant for me :)

Another wonder Target Selection... I Got a couple of those sweaters.. i'm always looking for a light weight sweater for the summer and these are super sheer and light weight. Also i ended up finding another pair of Shorts... I wanted them in all colors but i just decided on the bight yellow

I have been eyeing this Dress @ Express for awhile now.... I walked into Express the other day and the lady said 30% of all dresses I was like Ok.. ya ya leave me alone... but then it Hit me ... oh my i can get the dress i've been dying to have... I was kinda bummed out because i wanted it in blue but the pink would work.. since i LOVE pink!

I am a huge MOVIE collector... and I am that person that just buys movies before i have even seen it yet. Which is AWFUL i have soo many terrible movies just laying around... oh well tho. I'm excited to watch this i hope its good. Has anyone seen it yet?
This is just Some of my movies that i actually like :) HAHA... i Have WAY too many!


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :)
Until next time
XOXOX
~JA

3 comments:

  1. ohh man i love all of your new clothes! im gonna have to go to target now!

    im a huge movie collector too, my collection hasnt gotten nearly as big as yours haha! but love & other drugs was pretty good but not one of my favorites, it was kinda slow for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime.. you are too cute!!
    loving the new summer clothes :)
    I forgot all about your huge movie collection...crazy lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new summer clothes!

    I'm a huge movie collector as well! I saw Love and Other Drugs a couple months ago and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete