Monday, May 23, 2011

The ABC's Of me!

I'm laying in bed a little bored and i've seen this on many other blogs thought it would be fun to join in!


{a} age: 21

{b} bed size: Full
 
{c} chore you hate: Dusting
{d} dogs: No dog.... yet ;)

{e} essential start to your day: Shower... checking phone/facebook/emails hahha

{f} favorite color: Pink and yellow.

{g} gold or silver: White gold.... does that count?
 
{h} height: 5’4”

{i} instruments you play: In Middle school i played the flute.. but thats about it. I'd love to learn how to play the paino

{j} job title: Receptionist
{k} kids: None. . Maybe someday.

{l} live: with my parents... its awesome! ahaha

{m} mom's name: Ann

{n} nicknames: James... My sister and brother always called me chins when i was little hahah i was a chunky monkey thats for sure!

{o} overnight hospital stays: None
{p} pet peeves:I have so many i shouldn't even start naming them off! hahah but a big one is being late and people that don't listen and you have to repeat yourself WAY to many times!

{q} quote from a movie:
"Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." -The Notebook
 
"Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away." -Sex and the City 
{r} right- or left-handed: Right

{s} siblings: one brother and one sister

{t} time you wake up: 5:30am when I have to work or 8:00am on a regular day.

{u} underwear: Arie
{v} vegetables you dislike: Radishes .... i'm not too picky

{w} what makes you run late: My hair hahah if it doesn't do what its supposed to do i take way more timeon it then i should!

{x} x-rays you've had: Back, elbow and teeth
{y} yummy food you make: Well i'm just getting into the whole cooking thing but i feel like i can make some good pasta dishes.. but baking is more my thing! I make killer scotcharoos :)
{z} zoo - favorite animal: penguins
 
Until Next time
XOXOX
Hope Everyone had a wonderful Monday!
~JA

3 comments:

  1. The quote from The Notebook is one of my absolute favorite quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your quotes! The Notebook is my favorite movie of all time. And I love, love, love some Sex and the City. I have all six seasons on DVD and both movies (even though number 2 was kind of disappointing!) Haha!

    My mom's name is Ann too! No "e" - like yours!

    xoxo, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete