Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WILW

Well Hola fellow bloggers... Today has been a wonderful week! So much to be loving! Hope Everyone is having a good week like I am can't wait to see what everyone else is loving! If you haven't already head on over to Jamies blog at This kind of love and link up!


I'm Loving: This sweet little girl! ahh she has made my week! i'm so sad that I have to give her back to her mommy and dadda today :( but its been fun! Here is a recap of our few days together.


Chilling watching "Boots" aka Dora she LOVES it! 
 Pushing her "Babies"
 Pool time!
 Shes too cute I just Love her!
 She Loves to chase the"eow" but he doesn't really like her :(

 Chillin in my shades!
 I love to kick
 Using our Swim arms
 Lily and Grandpa Chillin
Watching "boots" with Boots hahah

She loves to help and its throwing a fit while I type this so i'll let her help a little...
o24mxje
0,'w4l    .... not sure what she means but that took like ten mins bahahah

 

I'm Loving: RIO!! I have been wanting to see this since before it was even in theaters and I never got the chance to go. Last night Danny brought it home to me (he is the BEST) so Lily and I could watch it before we went Nigh Night LOVED IT! I love children's movies? Whats your favorite children's movie?




I'm Loving: That I've only been unemployed for 3 weeks and i've had 3 interviews! I think thats pretty good! I did get offered one job but unfortunately I turned it down. It was really long and late hours and since I live 40 mins away from the work place I didn't feel like it would be a good idea to be driving home at Midnight. Thats okay "Everything Happens for a Reason"


I'm Loving: I Can't even believe i'm saying this but I can't wait to Spend time at this ASA race this weekend with my brother and dad. We don't ever get to spend but time together but it'll be nice spending time with them doing something they love! We are going to watch the team Danny works for!



Can't wait to see what everyone else is Loving!

Until Next time
XOXO
JA

3 comments:

  1. OMG she is toooo freaking cute!! I'm so glad you got to spend lots of time with her :)

    and I looove your new layout by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's adorable! I wouldn't want to give her back either :)

    ReplyDelete