Wednesday, August 17, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!

Yesterday I had posted that you should check back today because I have some wonderful news to share with ya'll and so here it is..... DRUM ROLLLL......

I GOT A JOBBB!!!!!

I know its not that super exciting but I'm sooo happy, excited and anxious to start this job! I'm going to be a Student Account Representative for Kaplan University, when I interviewed for this job I knew it was the perfect job for me I had kinda given up on this job because it took them awhile to call me back for the second interview but once they did I was all fired up especially since they wanted me to come in THAT DAY! So i went in for my interview on a friday and Monday while we were at the State Fair they called and left me a message to call them and just the sound in her voice I knew I had the job!

I start on Monday and can't WAIT to start this new chapter of my life, I'll be taking a semester off of college to get the hang of this job because I don't want to be TOO stressed out after that I will be taking a few classes to get my degree finished up oooooo WAIT did I forget to menton I get to finish my school up for FREE... YIPPPPPIE!

So there is my big news!!! HAHA
Have a wonderful day blogger friends!!!
XOXOXOX
~Jaime

1 comment: