Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New job recap :)

Hello Fellow blogger friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday!
 I've been a very VERY busy gal lately with the whole new job thing.... I come home everyday exhaused from a brain overload ;) hahah But things are going wonderful and i'm really enjoying it. I'm also making some wonderful new friends along the way! I'm super excited to see what this chapter of life has down the road for me!

I've also decided i'm going to be moving out again! So apartment/condo hunting has began... Its so hard to move out then move back in with your parents.. But the time is finally right and i'm so excited to get back out on my own again!  Although I will miss my kitty because he has to stay here but its ok.. That just means i'll have to come home and visit him :)
Poor boy he'll miss me bugging him all the time during his naps ;) hahahha!

Who is excited for the long weekend?!?! This Lady is! I cannot wait and to make it even better Iowa Football starts this Saturday I couldn't be anymore excited. I'm also going to be making the 3 1/2 hour drive to Chicago to visit my brother and the fam! I plan on leaving early enough so I can be there in time for the game but we'll see hahah
What are you plans for the long weekend?

Have a wonderful week ladies :)
XOXOX
JA

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your job is going great so far! Good luck apartment hunting :)

    ReplyDelete