Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tail Waggin Tuesday and other fun things

Hello everyone! Hope all my blogger friends are having a wonderful start to their week! I know I am yesterday I spent the beautiful day at the Iowa State Fair shoving my face with wonderful food :) We even got Fried butter on a stick :)


It actally wasn't that bad! I wouldn't be able to eat the whole thing but a small amout was tasty! we have 116 items on a stick at our state fair including Salad on a stick and PB&J on a stick hahah its so funny the things they come up with :)

My sister has talked me into finally doing Tail Waggin Tuesday so head on over and link up with CMAE
to tell all about your pet!

Today's topic is: Share any photos of your pets old or new.

We have 2 cats Sadie and Gussy! I don't share much about Sadie becasue well she is a Bitch kinda mean  But  I LOVEE my Gussy even tho he thinks  he is a dog! hahah

He LOVES this stupid tie blanket not sure why but its definitely his favorite

 He Loves laying in random spots haha
 Like the indside of my pillows
 He LOVES when you scatch his belly! he purrrrs sooooo LOUDDD
 Always being soo nosy!
Snuggling before bedtime :)

 
Stay tuned for some wonderful News coming your way!

Until Next time
XOXOX
JA :)



2 comments:

  1. Love that Gussy boy! He is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it's so sweet to see kitty cats in my link up thank you for sharing your fur baby with me and other fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete