Friday, July 29, 2011

FRIDAY!!

Its friday! Even tho I have the weeks off as well i still get excited about it being the weekend because that means I actually get to do fun things!
My day started off Not SO FUN! I had physical therapy this morning and it was awful lets just say i left there in tears! Probably my worst PT yet!

Now i'm just catching up on my blogging and watching my new favorite show on The Food Network Down Home with the Neely's I believe it is... they cooked up some AWESOME recipies today that I cannot wait to try out.. a Stuffed Turkey burger with grilled tomatoes, sweet potatoe salad and grilled broccoill also she made a homemade lemonade I LOVE ME SOME Lemonade. Speaking of Lemonade some day I wanna own one of these to keep my lemonade in... they are fun teheheh....

The rest of my day will consit of cleaning and packing my overnight bag to go stay with the boy.

MY  BROTHER will be arriving shortly in IOWA can't wait! I love when they come home. Tonight we are going to go watch Danny race, I've never watched him race before makes me alittle nervous but it'll be fine.. I'll just cover my eyes and tell him I saw it ;)
(Danny racing, they race these little clown cars that are actually really fast, kinda scary haha)


I'm hoping this weekend to go see Friends With Benefits, I usually don't like going to the movie theater but I haven't been to one in awhile and really wanna see this movie! 
I will also be going to our local Farmers Market this weekend. I went about a month ago and loved it, we have around 200 vendors its soo much fun. Last time they had a farmers market it was TOOO HOT to go so i just stayed home!
What are you weekend plans?
Hope Everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!

Until Next Time
XOXOX
JA

No comments:

Post a Comment