Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey everyone Hope ya'll are having a fantastic wednesday! I sure know that i will be :) Head on over and Link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love and Tell us what your loving!

I'm Loving: That Yesterdy within 25 mins I got TWO phone calls from businesses that wanted to set up interviews WHOOT WHOOT! That really made my day! I have one today and one 2mrw i'll keep everyone up to date on the job hunting!

I'm Loving: Only two days till my brother and everyone is in town, I love when they come home its always nice to spend time with them. Me and my brother will be hitting up our local Race Track Friday night to watch Danny do some racing... The Team he works for bought these little cars that all the guys that work on the team race and they just love it and have so much fun doing it!
Shes Like "Hey you do the gas" hahha LOVE HER




I'm Loving:  Pretty Little Liars, if you watch it you know why I love it! Its getting so good!!! I've also started reading the books too!


I'm Loving:All the support i'm getting from my family with not having a job at times I always feel stressed about it and they always bring me right up!

I'm Loving: This man! I literally dunno what I'd do without him, he always keeps that smile on my face!


Again Have a wonderful wednesday! Can't wait to see what everyone else is Loving!

Until Next Time
XOXOXO
JA

3 comments:

  1. Love PLL! Such a great show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the job interviews! that's really exciting! Stopping over from the link-up :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway that ends Friday & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the interviews! And, your family is so gorgeous :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete