Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What i'm loving on Pintresting Wednesday

How come I also go to blog about something and realize it's wednesday I guess you'll be getting two posts today :) Hopefully it will be making up for my long lost blogging.


Wednesday really does have the best link up's I mean who doesn't LOVE pintrest? So head on Over to The Vintage Apple and Link up and show us what you have found.


google




Love Big Bang Theory
I LOVE Big Bang Theory Its one of my favorite show and when I saw this I about died laughing.

French Bulldog.--> if i wanted a dog it would be this one :)
I will Someday have this dog. Its sooo cute :)

love this idea!
What a neat idea!

Isn't it true?
LOVE

photo coasters: 4x4 tiles and 4x4 pics, glue photo onto tile with glue stick, cover with resin, mount 4 felt circles onto bottom corners
My Cousin made these for my Father for X-mas with Photo of Iowa Hawkeye Football I can't wait to make my own :)



Also I should probably share What i'm Also Loving this wonderful Wednesday with ya'll
Head on Over to This Kind of Love and Share what you are loving as well :)


I'm Loving: That in 5 Months my Best Friend will day "I DO" To her best friend. I couldn't be more happier for her and am so Happy I will be standing by her side on her special day, I also LOVE the Bridemaid dresses she picked out they are A-MAZING!
oh i love this one




I'm Loving: That Hopefully soon I will have a place of my own and if not I may pull my hair out. I've been looking at many places and i'm going to go look at a place today that i've heard wonderful things about cannot wait. I'll keep ya'll updated :)

I'm Loving: That is Past week one of my wonderful College friends was back from LA and everyone from college got together is was a WONDERFUL time and I couldn't ask for any greater friends then these girls. I wish she could have stayed longer. But hopefully we'll see eachother again soon
Yes we were having a good time :)


I'm STILL Loving: My Kindle Fire, It does it all But i'm loving my magazine's that I now get on it and Also all my school books less things to hull around. I recently just finished reading a book called "Wife by Wednesday" It was really good. Have any good book recommendations for me? I would Love them!

I'm Loving: My wonderful Family and boyfriend. Without them I wouldn't know what to do. Speaking of Family head over to my Sisters blog Life with the Adams and check out some wonderful news. :)


Until Next time,
XOXO
JA

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from Jamie's blog.
    I love the big bang theory, I tend to sing that song when my husband is sick.heheh and I love the blue dress! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list!! cute coaster idea!!

    nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete